The Resume Center is one of the resume help services that assist job seekers as well as professionals seeking promotions or better jobs to write their resumes, CVs and cover letters as well as design their LinkedIn profiles. This resume help service has over 20 years’ experience in the resume writing industry and a big team of well-trained writers who can write resumes for new graduates, junior employees and executives. We wrote this review to thoroughly assess whether this writing service can truly provide top resume help as they claim to or not by gathering information from various sources and from our experience with them.
The Range of Services Provided
- Free review of your resume: You can send a copy of your resume to this resume help service and one of their professionals will assess it and give you suggestions to use to improve it.
- Professional resume writing: Once you place your order, this writing service should be able to help you write and format your personal information, qualifications and achievement into a draft to immaculately present your skills, experience and responsibilities in a concise resume template.
- Cover letter writing help: Your cover letter is one of the first things that your potential employee would see when they receive your application. This writing service promises to write a cover letter that places you above other competing applicants.
- LinkedIn profile design and online presence help: TheResumeCenter can help you design and redesign your online profile and presence so that when recruiters go searching for you online, they can find you and choose you.
- Interview coaching: Many people lose jobs that they are qualified for just because they didn’t plan and prepare well for their interviews. This company can coach you for interviews.
- Help with Application forms and personal statements: This resume help service claims to be able to help you write and fill your application forms to present you perfectly for your job application.
- Career Advice books: You can buy any of the career advice books written and signed by James Innes.
TheResumeCenter.com: Pricing and Discount Policy
And then the prices differ depending on whether job seekers choose standard writers, senior writers or the premium writer, James Innes. A graduate job seeker can get a resume writing bundle from a standard writer at $89, a senior writer at $265 and James Innes at $525.
As for discount policy, we found no evidence of this resume company having a discount policy on their website. They seem not to have any idea that discounts are important for attracting and retaining customers. Their lack of discount policies is evidence that they have little to no consideration for their customers and their loyalty.
Quality of TheResumeCenter
We paid for a “standard writer” resume and we had such high expectations but what we received was really not worth it. It was too obvious that the writer just pasted the details we provided to a resume template. We couldn’t even find any evidence of ATS and keyword optimization of the resume. We had to keep asking for revisions until the fourth revision.
The Resume Center Guarantees
The writer assigned to you will work with you from your first draft to your final resume until you are completely satisfied with your resumes. The 100% money-back guarantee is however, governed by numerous terms and conditions. While investigating, we happened to find some reviews where customers complained that these guarantees were not applied to them.